Friday, January 21, 2011

This is News?

Ok, so I got online today and Yahoo sent me highlights of the days news like it always does and I saw a headline about President Obama and out of some morbid curiosity I clicked the link.

Imagine my surprise to find the juicy details of...whether or not Obama dyes his hair? Really? This is news? WHO THE HELL CARES!? Who gives a rats fart if Obama dyes his hair, don't we have more important things to discuss like, oh I don't know, Healthcare Reform, the war in Iraq or maybe all the animals dropping dead all over the fricken world?

But no, the headline was all about if Obama dyes his hair... I seriously wanted to shoot myself or the people who think this is news worthy. I mean seriously, this is just like the tabloids where they ask if an actress has had a boob job when in reality they're just wearing two different types of dress, one that doesn't support and one that does. After seeing the photos of Obama in question, which I'm not posting again because it's just too stupid, my initial opinion is the lights are different so his hair is in brighter light in one and darker light in the other. It's the same phenomenom that happens to every single person on the planet!

Good lord people! Seriously, if this is news I weep for my fellow man. This is just sad. WHO CARES?! Move along, this is not news and honestly, I want to see what Jon Stewart has to say about this ridiculous bunk.

No comments:

Post a Comment